I'm falling for a f***boy what do I do?

A f*** boy is a guy that got a girlfriend but goes and flirts with another girl

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has a girlfriend then I would say this is a no go zone! This guy is already in a relationship. He has a choice. He can end it and then pursue something with you, or he can cheat.

If he chooses to cheat, then he's hurting his girlfriend and creating a bad situation. It's never a good thing to end a relationship by starting another one.

I wouldn't want to be with a guy who already had a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 14

• This is exactly why I have never been a fan of the fuck buddy system. Someone always falls for the other, and the other usually ends up getting hurt. Add to that that he's looking at another chick possibly even though he already has a girlfriend.. Give this situation enough time, and it's gonna blow up in everyone's faces. This situation already has trouble written all over it.

There is a reason for morals. They keep you from stepping into some real shit that could bite you in the ass.

• Fuck buddy and fuck boy are two different things.

• And the fact that you are sixteen and know this already speaks volumes about the direction that you are heading in. Either way, It's a good way to end up with an STD. But still, at the end of the day, it's sex with no commitment.

• Fuck boy is completely different. He wishes he was fucking them but can't.

• You do realize that he is a bastard and will more than likely end up cheating on you, causing you to have trust issues when you get older, Ruining future possibly healthy relationships due to emotional baggage.

• Decide that you're not falling for him.

• I can confirm that there are plenty of guys who are alone and single who would be happy to have a girlfriend. perhaps try one of them rather than creating all this stupid drama?

• Realize he doesn't give a rat's ass about you and will use you. Then maybe you will avoid trouble.

• He has a girlfriend, stop ruining it, how would you feel if your SO was screwing someone else.

Find a guy who is single

• Well, stop wanting to bone him

• it's not good as he's not true to his girlfriend, eventually he would do the same thing with you... suggest you to skip me as you would end up breaking yourself in the end.

• I guess that makes you a f*** girl. Nothing to do here.

• No, that's scum. A fuckboy is usually a guy that women like to make fun of. Although realistically a fuckboy is a term used to describe an unlucky prisoner who has been chosen by a bully to be the ragdoll.

• Don't fall for him?

• So, you're being a home wrecker, essentially

• Leave him alone b4 its too late

• Why do you call them that? It doesn't make sense.

Find interest in someone else. Nothing worse than for you to take him up on it. Makes you as bad as he is.

• She already is as bad as he is. They are basically on a sexual conquest with no intention of having a relationship. Not a good mix..

• Tell him your not interested in being a side chick. That's all.
      You shouldn't go through with it. You're not a lowly person, are you? If he's not cool with that, avoid/ignore him. I'm sure there are better guys there. By the way he talks to you, I haven't a clue why you're interested in the first place. This is one of those scenarios that "nice guys" complain about.

• I can't ingore him because he is in 3 of my classes

What Girls Said 8

• Stop it. Do you want a guy that cheats? Do you want to be a side chick? Sounds sucky right? Well, every time you think nice things about him remind yourself he's taken and all the bad things about him. Or even try not thinking about him at all. It will get easier and you'll be able move on in no time.

• Stay away from him. It's messy and you don't want to hate yourself later for possibly messing up that relationship. Also he's obviously not a good catch. He would do it to you. Don't doubt that. Seriously run.

• I can't he is in my classes 3 of them

• You can still ignore him. Class is spent most of the time doing work so ignore him out of class and in. You need to be strong enough to not do something you'll regret. Because I promise you will. I screwed up so bad when I was younger and I hated myself for my decisions. I thought I was a horrible person. Growing up is what made me realize I wasn't. But you will be called a slut or something similar if you break them up. And it's possible he is just a flirt and isn't actually wanting someone other than the girl he's got so catching feeling will hurt you in the long run. Find someone single and move on too him. Their are lots of guys out there. Better ones.

• Its not like regular class like algerbra English ones like that its a class that's 3 periods in a row we do different things like laser ingrave air brush things we put logos on t shirts we also do stuff on a computers

• Turn tail and run, because they are scum.

• I can't he is in my 3, 4, 5 period classes

• You find someone else to occupy your time with. Don't pay attention to him. He's nothing to you.

• Abortion mission. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just run away. As quick as you can.

• tell him he's dumb and go buy a knife or a book I don't know. go shoppping. fuck fuck boys.

• Run, girl. Just run.

• Find a better guy because he's likely going to cheat.

• Tie your shoe and watch where you're going?