Do you think she's interested?

Do you think she's interested?

I matched with a girl on Tinder who goes to the same college as I do. We've been texting for a few days and I asked her if she wanted to meet up sometime. She said yes and we're going to meet in the study/coffee area on campus sometime this week.

She said she wants to "hang" with me. I don't know if that's a sign that she just wants to be friends if she says "hang" or if I'm seriously overthinking this. I mean we matched on Tinder and when we originally matched I told her she looked beautiful and she said "Awe that's so sweet!" Initially when we couldn't find a time to meet I said if she didn't want to meet up it was okay. She responded "Oh I do!" I said I was just checking because I don't wanna make someone do something they don't wanna and she said "well I do" and "I wanna hang."

What Girls Said 2

• I think she seems intreasted by the way you discribed her so seems eager so I say yes she is interested. But keep observing her to make sure

• I will. I wouldn't think she would keep texting me everyday if she weren't. I just overthink things

• I think she is interested, since once you probed about whether or not she still wanted to meet up and she said, "Oh I do!" She had an opportunity to say she couldn't and she still said yes. I would say she is interested.

What Guys Said 0