Do YOU believe in Love at FIRST sight?

I was asked this once. Would just like your input on whether you believe it to be true.
If you do, if that person is the one (so you believe), how and to what extent would you/have you gone to let them know?
I ask because sometimes we can be wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it's very possible. But not in a literal interpretation of "love at 1st sight." Instead it's more like 2 people falling in love with each other within a very short time of meeting each other. One of my previous girlfriends and I fell in love the same night just a few hours after we met. We both believed this to be love at first sight, even though she and I had seen each other on campus before, this is the first time we actually took time to stop and introduce ourselves. Shortly after we were making passionate love and declaring a new relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like its possible, depends on the person

my current boyfriend tells me all the time when he first saw me his heart started beating and he can't explain it but he was curious about me and my facial features were attractive and he wanted my number and a date, he said it was love for him... were dating now, but for me it wasn't love at first sight... i like him a lot but im not in love yet...

but i remember my crush when i was 18 years old, when i first saw him i fell in love and our fling lasted years throughout college. so i can say that yes, i fell in love at first sight. its possible.

What Guys Said 8

• If you mean by just looking at them for the first time, then that's "lust at first sight". I don't believe in love at first sight by just looking at someone.

The only thing remotely close in my opinion is if you get to know a person and you instantly click by talking to them and getting to know them and within days if not hours, then it's love at first sight.

• I've answered on GAG before, that my parents literally bumped into each other in a supermarket. They married well within 9 months! They had nearly 12 happy years together as soul mates.

• No, I don't.

• Yes as a matter of fact i know you can instantly love someone... its weird how it works and it would be hard for some people to understand it without experiencing it or seeing it for themselves

You sort of realize the moment you separate yourself from the person, thats when it hits you

• No, however I do believe love can happen very fast. It has for me, shockingly fast. But no, you can't be in love with someone without knowing anything about them aside from their appearance. I've only truly loved one person, and I realized it after about a week or so, however I would never tell someone that soon. I know it's not an infactuation because I still think of her and miss her every day. There's people I've known for years, that I had a "crush" on but I never "loved" them. This girl I only knew for about 3 months.

• Yeah i do, basically it's just attraction but it can lead to many great things.

• yes, I do.

• Not only do I believe in it, it's happened to me (mutual).

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in attraction at first sight; infatuation maybe. But love is way too complicated for a simple encounter.

• No. I believe in chemistry at first sight which can grow into love.

• I believe it exist. I haven't experienced it yet romantically.

It definitely occurs between parents seeing their child for the first time.

• You can see many of the opposite gender (or whatever people go for) and not be attracted but then there is that one special person, that has the automatic attraction. I think to a certain degree 'Love at first sight' can be very true.

• You can't really be in love just by looking at someone, however you can feel a strong attraction that will later lead to you being in love as you get to know that person... I have experienced some of that, but I'm fairly shy, so I usually just wait for the other person to approach me. If they don't, bye felicia! There are better guys out there waiting for me.