Dating with health problems?

I've had health problems all my life but it hasn't been until recently that they really started effecting my life. While these problems aren't something obvious like having lost a limb or using a wheel chair, they can be very painful, to the point of needing hospitalization and last year brain surgery. My problem is that while I am getting better I still want to be a regular teen, and dating is something that goes along with that. My last boyfriend and I broke up just after I had my surgery, after he told me he was better than me, and I don't want something like that to happen again. I guess what I'm asking is: would any of you be willing to date someone with so much baggage and would you be able to care for someone who was hurting like this? I think I'm just looking for reassurance here, I know some day I'll find the right person for me, but I kind of want the perspective of my peers.

Most Helpful Guy

• If im in LUV wit u, than nothin' will stop meh from LUVin' u baby 💏

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I would date you. And if you don't mind I want to get to know you a little more.

• Yes, I would date someone like you, and I'm sure other men would too.

What Girls Said 0