I NEED INFORMATIVE ADVICE ON THIS.. LOTS OF ANSWERS YA GIRL NEEDS SOME HELP ON THIS ONE? I need to see your view on this?

This guy I met my junior year in highschool and he was a senior. He graduated and went to bootcamp for the marines. He liked me! But at that time I didn't really like him. He asked me out when he got back from bootcamp, and he invited me to his graduation and I couldn't go to that either because I was in school, and I would be like I can't because I was SO busy. He called me once. So the last time, I saw him was at his high school Grad. He gets stationed on the other side of the United States. We are still talking. By this time Im loving this guy! Im into him, wishing I went out with him while he was home. He bought me a little present with a very short note as well and sent it to my house. So we Skype and all that fun stuff! So we plan to hang when he comes back home. So time goes by, he comes back home. He blows me off, he does not hang out with me the entire time he is back, he hangs with friends instead. I'm texting him pushing to hang out, he's like basically avoiding this. So we never hung out while he was here.
We don't talk for months. Then he contacts me months later... we are talking again. I sent him a care package i decorated it and everything he's saying he loves me and cares about me, & he never stopped liking me. But HE STOPS TALKING TO ME AGAIN... he said he loved the package so much. But he says he's too immature and doesn't take serious things serious and he's not ready for a relationship but in 2014 he was READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP WHEN HE GOT DONE AT BOOTCAMP? #Confused and now ur not... Should i just forget about him? I mean he's in the marines he could be talking to a 1,000 other girls. I dont know ever since he came back home in 2014 and never hung out with me. He's been different. Like Hot and Cold. Treats me like Im his girl then he doesn't. I send him a package, and I can't get a text back. He says he's never busy. DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR THIS GUY trust me. I feel like he started playing mind games with me at some point. Thanks y'all for advice!

• Forget about him, move on, it's likely he'll contact you again though
  • Don't forget about him

What Guys Said 1

• He got revenge on you for the way you treated him earlier, then he just led you on because he was having fun making you look like a fool. The two of you have made sure that there is no future here.

• You really think so? I wanna fix it. I like him so much and he knows.. but then he started playing games I think

What Girls Said 0