Opinions on what I want to do for my man for Christmas?

We are both seniors in college, so, as you can guess the struggle bus is real and funds are tight. However, I do plan on getting him a couple of materliatic things, and gave myself a limit of $200. However, that isn't what I truly want an opinion on. We love each other very much, and are pretty serious but not let's get married tomorrow serious! Although we do talk about it :) we plan to do that AFTER we are financially stable. So, for Christmas, to show how much I truly do love him I was wanted to write a personal letter. I feel like I reflect my inner feelings better on paper then I do just speaking up. So I kind of wanted to just let him in on what I don't say. Tell him why and what makes me love him. Express my favorite memories. Put some humor in their to make him laugh. If I do this, do you think someone would really enjoy that or is that kind of outdated.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the guy. If your Boyfriend is a humble guy and appreciative of even the little things, He would Love something such as a letter, As im sure the words on that paper would mean a lot to him.

You could always attach it alongside a little gift. Always a bonus lol.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What Girls Said 0