Girls, What do you think of guy who has crush on you?

I've been having a month long crush on a girl in my class and we've been staring each other since then. I've told my classmates that I like her and i think other girls might have told her about it.
Im just curious about what do girls think of a guys who have crush on them?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like that guy too... then I would be really happy.. and would wait for him to tell me he likes me..

What Girls Said 3

• I'd just wish they tell me, so I could accept them. Otherwise it's merely left as rumours and I would not initiate any dates.

• My first thought would be either "why hasn't he approached or tried to talk to me yet?" Normally, I disregard rumors like that unless the guy has some form of repition and escalation of communication with me.

• That just depends on the guy. If I liked him back then I'd be happy. If I didn't, then I'd be flattered, but I wouldn't really care or think much about it.