Do y'all wash your cars before taking a girl out? Or do girls want the guy to wash his car before?

Do y'all wash the outside? The inside? Both? Not at all?

• Yes, the cleaner the better.
  • Nope, leave it dirty.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't have to by any means. But I prefer a vehicle that is taken care of and kept clean. It would be best if the inside didn't have trash and/or clothes everywhere and didn't smell musty and foul. The outside, I mean things happen... it's outside. But if he likes to wash the outside as well, that is ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep my car spotless inside and out. Wash the outside, scrub the wheels clean, vacuum the interior and trunk, empty all the pockets of garbage.

What Girls Said 2

• My car is usually covered in mud and full of drinks bottles and CD's so to expect a clean car would be a little hypocritical. That said, if you're going somewhere nice you don't want to be getting out with old cheeseburger wrappers stuff to your nice dress...

• anything will do!

What Guys Said 3

• I did that one time. but now I don't give a fuck lol. ill clean the inside though.

• I keep my car clean most of the time, so I normally don't have to worry about it!

• only if it is really bad