I think my ex wants to get back together?

Last Friday I ran into him at a club and we had a really emotional talk about everything that happened between us. I apologized for my mistakes, he for his.. he asked me about guys I dated and I asked him about girls... both of us even cried a little haha... so yeah... then he followed me on Instagram again and we chatted on facebook (he was the one who started it) and I just realized how much I miss him. And I never go back to an ex, I'm not like that, but with this one things were really different, but there's too much to tell.
Buuuttt the thing is that I don't want to make it easy for him to get me back... meaning, I don't really know how should I act around him so that he sees that I still care and want him, but that it won't be easy and that he has to work for it?
Thank you in advance, xoxo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How to get your ex lover back and be happy again
    My Name is Bartley Whitley i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Indian in June last year on a business summit i meet a friend of mine called Mariana she introduce me to a man called Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo. com that he can help me get my lover back, Dr Shiva is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back your love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony because the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to back to Canada my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t\'t believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help contact him today via his email address at: hinduspelltemple@yahoo. com