Is it okay to message him first even though he hasn't messaged me for 3 days? Is he not interested or should I give it a go?

I'm just wondering if it means anything when a guy hasn't messaged you for 3 days... We don't know each other yet and have a coffee date that we both agreed to (no day planned yet since we are both very sick) but I kinda wanna still keep in contact until then. We really don't know each other at all... But would he think it's annoying if I message him how he's doing or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys know that they are supposed to be the aggressive one and the one to initiate in the beginning during courtship.

Women which i get into relationships with know for a fact that i am pursuing them and that i am interested. I won't text / call all the time but i will set up dates and plans to keep dating.

However.. the women i'm not as interested in.. they will feel how you are.. "uhh... so what's going on?" I've had them send me a text after a date and sometimes i'll respond out of boredom or "maybe i won't have to work that hard to get some."
    - Either way... do you want to be that girl in the 2nd scenario?

• But you're also 29. He's 20... Isn't a matter of preference and person?

• I don't know I've been here before and your opinion isn't the same for all men

• Or like I don't behave the same way my friend does. She blows up their phone and calls them all the time... I play it much quieter even though I'm super interested

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't message. Can you answer me

What Guys Said 1

• WHY DO WOMEN HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME BEING ASSERTIVE?

Then women complain that they aren't take seriously.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't message