Wearing red color! one of my friend told me dont wear red color at work because guys will think you are looking for a date! is it right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope... it might make us look though, guys seem to be attracted to red and shiny objects LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. All you have to do is look in some guys general direction and they'll be like "she wants the d" -_-

That said do not try to date in the workplace. It will screw you over. People will gossip, it could affect your bosses' views of you, it could affect your likelihood of promotion, and it could affect your references. Stick to dating guys you DONT work with.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• What? No... why the heck would it?

• For the truth I wear red when I feel week or threatened. I have this believe that I gives me hidden power. I makes me feel strong, independent and more confident. Dont care what others think

• Lmao, no. Wear red if you wanna wear red.