When a guy says I need space, should I leave him alone? Or should I show up to his house with nothing on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it literal. Give him Space.
    You'll just ruin it by not honoring his wishes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just told a guy to stay away from me although I really really really love him. I really do. But I was afraid of getting hurt that I pushed him away, he probably isn't that crazy about me anymore after that already but guess what? When people push people away, they actually want them to run after them. "Sometimes people put up walls not to block people out but to see who is willing to break those walls down" but I could be wrong and he could really need his space... but I think you should go after him.

• Right now, he needs emotional support damn it, ignore what they say and go after him. What kind of girlfriend are you if he says he needs space and you just obey him? If you really wanna see if he meant it, make him say it in person. If he really looks damn annoyed then you should actually give him his space, but if he looks kind of upset then you should really go help him. He needs support right now.

What Guys Said 8

• Tricky question. Saying "i need space" is usually a woman thing. When a guy says it, it usually means "im done with you and found another but I can't say its over so..."
    If he says he needs space, give him space but don't keep your hopes up about him coming back. that all.

• Wtf... do you not know the definition of space?

• You leave him alone, and if you dont when he's asked you to allready, thats heading towards harrasment...

• If its out of the blue then he needs space. If its directly after augment Show up at his place and dominate him.

• Leave him alone, then show up to my house with nothing on! Just kidding, but seriously, you should give him some space.

• SPACE is a beautiful thing when you need it!!!

• find someone who is not depressed and have a good fuck. Leave loser alone

• He means he needs space, you'll look like a stalker doing that and needy

What Girls Said 9

• Give him space to work out his issues.

• Give him space. If you show up naked you are rewarding him for being a jerk. Not a smart plan.

• Just leave him alone.

• Leave him alone for a certain period of time (ask him for how long). Then continue.

• Give him space. I'd let him cone to you just so you don't step over his boundaries.

• run, as fast as you can... (with nothing on) hehehe

• I think maybe he hates you

• Give space

• Leave him alone. Why would the last one even be an option?