Which would you choose? Girl-next-door or classic beauty?

• Girl-next-door
  • Classic beauty

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't know what that means "classic beauty".
    if you mean someone that is a member of the "pretty people" of the world. The ones that get everything in life handed to them. The high maintenance, snobby, stuck up bitches? then girl next door every time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't vote even if I did change the noun. Looking at classic beauty pictures a lot of them would be classified as a the girl next door look now and vice versa with the girl next door. But then again I'm going by media and Hollywood standards of what each is.

What Guys Said 10

• Girl next door, sporty & tomboyish girl - my type 100% ;)

• It depends on personality, chemistry, compatibility and if she'll be faithful to me or not. I don't have a preference here.

• Give me the classic beauty.. I don't want an average or boring girl next door. I need something new!!!

• I like the cutey next door type. The innocent type that is a little shy and sweet!

• Girl next door is a waste of time, I would go for classic beauty.

• Classic beauty, because she would be sweet.

• Girl net door way better.

• This is a very broad question. Girls next door can be very sexy and hot.

• C) whichever one did not put up a bitch shield.

• girl good heart. can you find me one?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm obviously not a guy, but I feel like the classic beauty is more beautiful and classy, like Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelley etc. and 'girl next-door' is more of an average girl with mediocre looks. In that case, if I were a guy I'd choose the classic beauty.

• I am the girl next door.

• Classic beauty