Is it weird that I am talking to guy who is in prison?

Well i recently met this guy online and he told me that he was in prison for conspiracy. He has been in there for years. he claims that i just this beautiful womena and all this extra stuff. i think he is really nice and great, but i sometimes think that he is saying that so he can have some P***y when he gets out of prison, so what do y'all think abou this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Run far away. That is my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't trust him. Prisoners are notorious for lying their ass off to get friends on the outside. He did the crime now he's doing the time. Don't give him any sympathy. He just wants to use you. Don't do favors for him either. Don't do things on the outside for him. Don't buy him stuff. Don't give him money. Just don't trust a thing he says.

• Yeah that and lonely but who knows what he is saying is true

What Girls Said 1

• I would be very careful about it and not too trusting maybe do some research and find out if what he's saying is true