What to wear on a lunch date?

I am in my mid 20s and have been out of the dating game for a little while. Last night I went on a date with a guy and I really like him. As it was the evening, I wore a nice top with skinny jeans and heels - so kind of smart/casual. He has suggested going for lunch this weekend. As this is a day thing I am a little unsure of how to dress - I want to look good! It's getting colder now and I am wary of wearing a jumper/cardigan as it might look like I haven't really made an effort? I know this will probably seem ridiculous but I want to be confident in what I am wearing/how I look in order to feel confident on the date.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• You got to wear what you're comfortable in.
    Jumper and jeans with boots sounds good to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Ankle boots are always flattering, or even a little under the knee ones! You can wear a cardigan with a nice blouse! :) and dark wash jeans!

• Just something nice and casual soft make up and hair just a real natural look

• Do you have a cowl neck sweater dress? Pair it with some leather leggings and some ankle boots and you are good to go!