Would you still date a person who's looks and personality is perceived as a 9/10 - 10/10 if you found out they still poop their pants?

• Yes
  • No
yo hit this poll up!
let the answers roll on in

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless there was some awful medical reason and it was a rare occurence. My friend once had this happen in india when she was stuck on a train and had stomach flu. But as a general answer no.

• No there is no medical reason, they were just lazy and maybe an average of twice a week

• In that case not in a million years. I am a nurse and as such acutely aware that using a toilet is much less effort then cleaning up shit. If this is a real person they have major issues!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care as long as they clean it up without asking me to help them, and as long as they bring a change of clothes where ever they go.

• Lol look at the poll guys are far less picky then the men

• Then the women*

• Yeah, for guys it's different usually we will take what we can get rather than being super choosy... unless you are like a model perfect guy but that's different.

What Girls Said 1

• No, that's a complete deal breaker

What Guys Said 0