Pick up lines, by a grl?

there's gonna be this hiking trip organized by a college club and he's going too so I thought it'll be a great chance to talk to him and start a conversation, but I don't know what I'll talk about, any creative ideas, please?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Just look at nature to guide you "hey look at the cute squirrel, do you think he has a girlfriend back home in the nest?"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Why didn't you just do it before hand

"Hi, how ya doing?" Will be just fine. Nothing threatening about it and doesn't come off as desp.

1|0
    1|0
    • yeah but after ""i'm fine thanks, how r u doing? well fine " i've got no idea what'll talk abt!

• Show All
    • lol, sorry i made you mad haaahaaa , you know actually i hate people like you, you think you know it all, but the truth is you are the most immature , childlish people on the planet, cause u can't knw everything, that's first, and second, everything is relative, and i garantee u, u r hated by EVERYONE even those close to u,(wich i doubt lol) anyways ur 'opinion' was never helpful so u're not getting the MHO and u may relax now haha stupid piece of shit
      ps: u proved you're ''mature'' by blocking me right, asshole

• @dave20153 lol, sorry i made you mad haaahaaa , you know actually i hate people like you, you think you know it all, but the truth is you are the most immature people on the planet, cause u can't knw everything, that's first, and second, everything is relative, and i garantee u, u r hated by everyone even those close to u,(wich i doubt lol) anyways ur 'opinion' was never helpful so u're not getting the MHO and u may relax now haha stupid piece of shit

• Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol good sense of humor you've got :D :D :D

What Girls Said 2

• There is no reason to use pick up lines. Start a conversation naturally and your nerves will subside.

0|0
    0|0
    • what's the first thing i'm gonna say?

• Make comment on your surroundings. Ask about any important things he has going on. Ask about his favourite sports team... anything...

• Give him a compliment and then go from there lol

0|0
    0|0