Who cheat more? Guys or girls?

• Guys
  • Girls
  • About the same

Most Helpful Girl

• It's about the same, but for different reasons. For women it's an emotional thing, and for men it's a physical thing.

• damn... I was looking for a girl to say "guys" so i could start a fight... i got disappointed.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is about the same, for every guy I know that is cheating. I know a gal, that is doing the same thing.

What makes it seem like more guys cheat, is that when a guy gets caught cheating. The cheated on girl, will tell anyone that will listen that she was cheated on.

Where when a girl cheats on a guy, 95% of men will not say anything about being cheated on. The main reason being, when a guys admits being cheated on. He will get teased that he was not doing the job right, or something along this line.

What Girls Said 5

• More or less the same.

• oh the age old question

It doesn't matter. A good man/woman will not cheat on you. Gender isn't the main variable here, but rather a person's values/morals.

• I think it's about the same

• It's about the same. I think it's an individual thing, not gender thing though

• Cheating has nothing to do with gender. Whether a person cheats or not depends on how much they value loyalty , and how much self- control they have over their desires. It also depends their level of conscience too.

What Guys Said 13

• It is about even I would say. In the past I think it use to be men because men had more chances to so that does not mean women would not have cheated if they were able to. Now days women have just as much chance to cheat as men so I would say it is about even. Studies have also shown women are catching up to men when it comes to cheating to.

• There is not cut and dry when it comes to cheating or which gender does it more or more often. If a relationship is missing something , some tend to look for it else where. Does that make it ok? Hell no it doesn't. Both guys and girls are capable of cheating , it comes down to which can or will fight off the urge to do it when given the opertunity

• I say girls... but I know that thats a lie... its both... but I say girls start it first. Cheating doesn't have to be physical to be classified as cheating. kind of what @xXiTacoXx said. we all cheat in our own way.

• About the same. Women just don't get caught.

I use to think differently but not anymore. I see it especially here now that I am DJ'ing in Barcelona. I have seen so many female tourists that come here and cheat on their husbands.
    So I say men and women cheat about evenly.

• According to this Tinder survey, more women were.

• Lol these questions always have each other blaming the opposite gender. It depends upon the individual and In my personal experience girls have cheated more, however its entirely subjective and I could be in the wrong with either or... we may never know.

• pretty obviously women, they have a ton of options while in case of men, its not like they can just go upto a woman and ask for it until and unless she's butt freakin ugly or a complete hoe

• It all depends on the mentality of the person. Not the gender.

• How is this even a question? It's girls have one of those door stopper springs between their legs keeping them from keeping their legs closed

• not gender-specific

• Probably the same but easier for women

• Bad people cheat, the worse people cheat more.

• I vote 'about the same' because it seems sexist to vote either gender