Overall, how do Girls react?

How do girls react if. For example, we're just friends and I suddenly kiss her. How do they react? What do they do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my guy friend just came up to me and we start talking and he pops up a kiss. I'd be shocked. I'd probably ask him WHY he kissed me. I'd have mixed emotions. In one way I'll be em brassed and awkward. On the other hand, it'll be like whoa. Unless of course I liked him. I'd accept the kiss and more likely kiss him back. Because the feelings would eventually come out. Just MAKE SURE your head matches with hers! If she ONLY likes you as a friend. DON'T kiss her. But if you are just curious. I guess you can go for it. But, you'll be risking a lot.

What Girls Said 5

• How do girls react to that? Well, there really are a lot of variables here! Do you have any indication to think that she's into YOU? Have there been long pauses? Have you been catching yourself looking into each other's eyes? If you're getting "that" vibe, you might just want to go for it. I'd had a few moments like I mentioned above with a guy I'd been friends w/for a long time and it led to a kiss. Which is only part of the story but just to say that it might work out!

*good luck*

• If she is mature she will just ask you what your intentions were! I know if I was in the same situation I would be a little confused! So if you like her you should just let her know!

• Well if you been friends 4 a long time, she feels the same way. Girls react to you face, um wow. But wen we get home, we jump 4 joy.

• I would be kinda shocked unless I would secretly fallen in love :P but in case I wouldn't be I would try to talk with you about it. Like why you did it and what you feel and stuff

• I would be kinda surprised since we were friends and it all depends on if she liked you but I would kinda take it as a compliment. I wouldn't do nothing bad because we are friends and I wouldn't wanna hurt my friend but I wouldn't think nothing bad about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Look at you and think your drunk.

(well she was right)