Is it weird to ask a guy to go to the mall?

He said he wanted new clothes and I need a gift for someone. Seems like the perfect situatuon.

It it just sounds like such a girly thing to ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't mind spending some time in electronics and photography departments too.
    Where I live, malls don't have a 'hubbies corner' yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its girly.. men can't just wear animal skin and live in a cave you know..

What Guys Said 7

• If the both of y'all need to go the mall then, there is nothing with asking him to go. Beside you never know, y'all might have fun shopping together.

• Not at all. In fact, it's a great way to go on a date without officially going out on a date.

• Men don't go to the Mall, we just end up there. lol

• we get dragged there, by out mums, girlfriends , wives, grannies, so yes, force him to go, and he'll like it like the rest of us do :P

• Go ahead and ask! Many guys actually like going to the mall/shopping.

• Well, you are a girl...

Yeah, that would be a good thing to ask. You could probably help him with the clothes shopping too.

• Sounds ok with me.

What Girls Said 3

• You big need to go so why not go together- it's a great casual way to hang out and get to know eachother

• No.
    I don't see how going to the mall to get clothes that you need is "girly".

• "I need to but a gift for a friend (or my friend X). I am gonna go to the mall tomorrow (or whenever) you wanna join? You could buy your clothes then as well. Let me know before tomorrow."