How Do I tell him how I feel?

Weve been hooking up over the last year. We first hooked up and slept together after a night out. A month later he asked me out on a date and hung out again 2 days later. But at that point I was at school about 2 hours away so we would just hook up and sleep together whenever we saw eachother. I then moved back after I finished school and we continued hooking up. Until one night he made a rude comment and I refused to kiss him so he got mad and left. He thought I had "rejected him". We didn't hook up for a while (3 months) until 2 months ago we hooked up again one night out. And two weeks ago he got pretty jealous when I was on the phone with another guy. Im really not okay with just hooking up with him because I have feelings and dont want to get hurt in the end so I want to say something to him and either be something or move on.

I've been bottling my feelings for so long now and I just can't take it anymore. Is it to late to tell him how i feel? I hate feeling like this and just want to know what he feels too

Is it too late to tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him. Either he wants something real with you or he doesn't. Find out now.

You might care to read this:
    goodmenproject.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never too late to do anything. Tell him otherwise you will regret not telling him. Better later than never.

What Guys Said 6

• The chances of men liking their hookups range from slim to nil. Best you just inform him that you two are done and then move on.

• This question goes to my friends with benefits theory that one person always gets attached. Any relationship that goes for a period of time ends up either falling apart or pulling folks together at some point. Sounds like you are at that point. Life is a lot easier if you are just open and honest about what you want. We choose to make life harder by "bottling up" or thoughts and emotions.

• IT IS POSSIBLE and VERY PROBABLE. Make the first move and state your feelings.

What Girls Said 1