Is it wrong that it makes me bitter, resentful, irritates me, that us guys, men, supposedly become more attractive with age?

Thats why there are times i'm sometimes jealous, envious of how women are valued for their youth more than men are, jealous of young women in their 20's, especially early 20's women, because i missed out on a lot on the dating/mating game in most of my 20's, and i often times feel if i was born a woman, i would have more dating/relationship experience by now, because combined with the fact that women don't have to approach and make the first move, be the initiator, and women have a lot of options when they are in their 20's, because evolutionary speaking, men want to mate with the most fertile women.

Plus as a guy i hate being valued, defined by my career and finances, i hate how reality works, hate the way the world works. People who try to use the George Clooney argument to me just anger and irritate me, piss me off, make me feel even more bitter, the reason why i hate this so-called advantage being born a guy, is because it will never make up for what i missed out on in my teens and my 20's.

like i met a guy who did not get a girlfriend until the age of 31, he says that while he is happy that he finally has a girlfriend, he often feels bitter, resentful, jealous, envious towards people, even enraged at them, who had relationships earlier in life, and says he feels if he was born a woman, he would not have been single that long
ya, thats why there are times i have felt suicidal, hate the cards i was dealt with for being born male
and feel jealous of people who had relationships earlier in life
i hate women because of the power they have in their youth!
and why should a guy feel lucky to be born male?
i really hate, despise, loathe the cards i was dealt with for being born male

Most Helpful Girl

• Young men are still highly desirable. Men in their early 20s do not suffer romantically because they're young. If you are young and not having any luck it has nothing to do with your age.
    And the whole "men get more attractive with age" shit is BS, an 18-24 year old guy is way more attractive to me than most 30+ men.

Once women hit like 23/24 apparently they start losing attractiveness rapidly to men (according to studies) so be glad that men's attractiveness is pretty much never said to "decline rapidly. " I mean just imagine that you're 35 and a 45 year old woman said you're too old for her tastes and she chased after 20somethings. Welcome to the world of women. When old men with pot bellies and bald spots demand women fresh out of high school.

• i don't see this as a blessing

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have the unfortunate stance of having to be that way.
    Gotta make do with what you got.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess... I also like guys my age!

• due to your limited experience, i can see why

• Men don't get more attractive with age. It's just something guys like to say to feel better about themselves. Most guys aren't going to look like George Clooney. He's a celebrity.
    Look at these poll results.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1691693-men-age-like-wine-women-like-milk

What Guys Said 4

• It's nobody's fault but your own. You want to be mad, be mad at yourself.

• me and you both pal

• With your hateful attitude you'd not have more success than you have currently. It's your attitude nothing more or less. Get over it. I can change my looks and have zero problems. I embrace and thrive on making myself better working harder than everyone else.

• He isn't looking to suppress him emotions and go with the crowd and "suck it up" for things like this he can very well simply acknowledge it and still function normally.

• This is about people getting over their feelings of being jaded and left out. I certainly don't go with the crowd but this whole thing of oh my goodness I feel bad because women don't like me or life is hard is sickening. Grow the heck up everyone has it hard in some way or another it's called life. @OrdinaryGentleman he needs a dose of reality rather than people coddling him saying it's going to be okay.

• ya, well i hate how people say that us guys should embrace, feel lucky to be born male

• Guys don't get more attractive. Women get more desperate for a man when *they* age.

• I am happily married, but must say that my husband gets more and more attractive as he ages, and I think men almost peak in age at 35-40. Those are the men who are most attractive in my opinion, but I have always liked older men than myself.