Guys: What do you deal with in girlfriends?

Ok so I feel kind of insecure around my boyfriend because, well, i just can't keep up with my appearance. Sometimes i dont shave or Veet my legs for days. Other days i dont use any makeup. Like, when you first meet, obviously us girls like to dress up to create a good impression. But what about once were comfortable together and our guards drop?
Guys, what kind of stuff do you deal with, with your girlfriend? Spikey legs? No makeup? Or a nasty habit?
Girls, am I the only one here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all natural and I just want my girl to be as comfortable with me as possible. I don't need her feel any insecurity and what not and I'm pretty sure I like her more than just her appearance and/or make up

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I love all those girly things, however yes when it comes to shaving my legs i'm not always on point- he doesn't seem to care at all! When guards drop I think it's okay to be more comfortable, however I don't see why any girl would let themselves fully go (unless it was a personally issue etc). I like putting on make up, and he enjoys it when I do so it's even better. But he enjoys my bare face even more I think it's because when our guards down we are more vulnerable and it shows trust, and the more you get to trust the person, and enjoy them the more they are attractive to you whether you looked the same from the beginning or not! Nasty habits turn into things you don't mind, shaved legs just turn into appreciation for when they are smooth, no make up vs make up is not a problem, we're not putting on make up for them, we aren't trying to disguise ourselves.. I mean I would hope men knew that we obviously would look slightly different without make up- they can't possible think we woke up like that haha. x

What Guys Said 2

• I don't need a girl to check herself every time she's going to see me, the things that bother me have to do with character, respect, honesty, reason, if she can follow those needs then most other things are inconsequential to me.

• Once the guards are down... U can do anything be anything u like. U should just feel comfortable with him. I guess pretty much everything is fine. Ut this can vary boy to boy

What Girls Said 1

• You're just going in to the comfortable stage of a relationship where self maintenance isn't as important as it used to be. If he really does care about you then it should be irrelevant. I've been with my partner for 4 years, he's seen me have 2 children so all our barriers are small specks in the distance lol. I still try and maintain myself as much as possible, not for him but for myself I like to feel sexy and confident around him and I think if you are still the same person without all the glamour then it shouldn't be an issue at all.