I matched with my ex's roommate on tinder, and she wants me to fuck her... At their place... What should I do?

It's actually kinda sticky because I don't think I'm fully over my ex, and its been a year since I've even seen her... I feel like I might be walking into a death trap.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a trap. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere but there. Pay attention to your feelings on matters like this. If she insists that you go there, just find another girl. There are lots of them.

• Deep down I have this insane urge to see my ex again. No idea why. But its probably a terrible idea.

• @dwarfgiraffe yeah, but if she and I become friends again or if I feel a spark between us of any kind, that's going to fuck my whole universe sideways.

• Oh, well, if you don't want to know her than you shouldn't see her!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's a trap. Anything you say and do will be reported to your ex.

• Yeah you're right. But that might be a good thing. I don't know. I don't know how I feel about my ex at the moment.

• Its best to just ignore it. Its really suspicious and its not like she's the last girl on tinder lol

• Have sex with her.

• Hell go in Omaha set Omaha, worst thing she gonna be there