Should I kiss a girl on the first or second date?

say if I went on a date and didn't kiss her on the first one would that make her think I'm not interested and scare her off

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls don't get "scared off" if they like a guy who's not interested. They get more interested.

It's fine to attempt a first kiss withing the first few dates... it's expected. Just don't wait for date 4 or 5 because she'll have grown board long before this.

~ Robby

• *Worships God* +1

• LOL! It'd be better if I could spell. "bored" :(

• Yes, there's a sense in this statement. Operative word being "if they like a guy". If you managed to make her interested in you to the point of her drooling for physical contact... NOT giving it to her may only increase attraction. Not doing this for too long may backfire on you, though.

What Girls Said 4

• heres what you do. go on the first date. you have a good time? great. then drop her off at her place. call her/text her a little later confirming with her that you really enjoyed yourself with her that night. casually mention that youd love to do it again soon. then on the second date, go from there and kiss her at the end. no tongue dude.

• careful! if youve known this girl for a long time and you guys just started dating kiss her when you know she wants it. but if you just started dating her and haven't known her for a while I would wait and kiss her later. you want to make sure that she knows that you actually like her and you don't just wanna kiss her and get with her. good luck:)

• Well of course he should look for signs that she's comfortable and open to it, but studies show that girls lose attraction if a guy totally fails to make the move when the moment is right.

• I would say second and if you want her to know your interested kiss her at the begaining of the date but on the check like a friendly hello then save the real kiss for the end.

• Don't kiss her on the first date even if it went well...that shows you respect her and value her and want more from her than just sex. But definitely kiss her on the second date

What Guys Said 3

• Second date. Show some self control and don't be like every other guy who jumps at every opportunity.

• If he doesn't kiss on a first date then he might not get the chance to get a second date.

• No way dude, I agree with irrelevance. though its not like every guy who wait for the second date to kiss won't end up a douche as well. but waiting til the second makes anticipation for the kiss grow. and that's super hot.

• I've experimented with this before, I went on a date with a chick it was great never kissed her on the first date, set up a second, and never got it, I figured that would happen, so then I went on another date with another chick same thing it went great kissed her and guess what got a second date, so like I said every girl I kissed on first date, I always got a second.

• Always on the first date, if you don't she might think your not interested and then you might not get a second date. Every girl I have kissed on a first date I have always gotten a second date.

• I would say to kiss her when you want to. Not like, "Oh. I feel like some action." but more like "I really like her, and, therefore, I want to kiss her."

• I didn't kiss a lot of girls on a first or even second date. Yes, you read that right I got second dates AND third dates almost ALWAYS.

• What by the third date your supposed to be sleeping with them, not just kissing them.

• Yes. Do it. Please. She's expecting it.