Any advice for a guy emotionally stuck between two girls?

So yeah, I basically mentally and emotionally got myelf stuck between two girls. I feel so dumb.

Girl A is a close friend for whom I fell for and been rejected (hate using that word) by twice. First time wasn't so bad, but the second time broke me big time for a couple months. We got passed it all, I got over the hurt/my inner bitching, and are still good friends. We hang out often for which I'm glad. Also, I promised myself not to fall for her a third time out of fear that we'll lose each other as friends. So far so good, BUT... there's another girl; let's just call her Girl B.

Anyway, I'm interested in Girl B. We have done light flirting, engaged in dorky conversation. It has really helped build my confidence and I'm really wanting to ask her out. I'm not worried about being rejected, if anything I'm totally prepared for that. I'm just a little worried that (A), my friend might get jealous and start liking me right when I'm ready to move on. Especially since she's who I want to ask for advice. You see how things could get muddled. And another thing: I'm down to be with her if she changes her mind/things don't work out with Girl B, but I'm not gonna wait for her. Feelings are just so taxing, hard, and confusing. I'm sure you all can understand. Or (B), we could just drift apart all together.

I know I'm clearly over-thinking this whole "situation", but I can't help it, it's just in my oh so annoyingly cautious nature. So, any advice to help ease a late bloomer trying to figure things out would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't avoid possibly great relationships on the off chance that someone who has rejected you twice might suddenly want you.. If you like B ask her out :) And if girl A does get jealous and suddenly want you, chances are she would go back to not wanting you as soon as she had you. Everyone wants what they can't have :p In the end it will all work out exactly how it is meant to :)

What Girls Said 3

• Focus on B. A has rejected you twice. You can't sit around and hope and wait that some miraculous change will occur in her mind set. If she (A) really is your friend she'll continue to be such. If not, or if she does miraculously decide she wants you, that's her problem and quite frankly will show her immaturity and game playing mentality. If things with B work out great! Regardless if B becomes the one only not, you'll become more attractive to A the less you focus on her as a love interest. So, live your life but don't focus any more efforts on a girl who has not once but twice told you she ONLY sees you as a friend.

• Girl A has had her chance. You can't wait for her forever and you can't let what she might think affect your decision. You'll deserve to be happy and all she's done to you relationship wise is make you afraid to take a chance. I say go for girl B. You might regret it if you don't.

• Usually a person would say, "if you have to choose between me & someone else, then pick them." No one wants to be a second option. I say you leave them both alone, because then it'll just be a big mess.

What Guys Said 0