Can you guys have more than one crush?

if i break it down for you, girls can very often have more than one crsuh, but if I (personnaly) involve with someone and i happened to like him, he's all I'll ever care about, he's gonna be the only one I'll ever look for and wanna talk to, i wonder if thats the same with you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am no crush slut. One at a time for me

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Junior and senior year I had a bunch of mixed up crushes on people.

Junior year: still crushing on girl I'd known since middle school, we sat together in Spanish junior year. Also started crushing on another girl who became my coworker, who went to my middle school but not my high school. There was also this girl in my yearbook class who seemed to really like me, and she was the first girl who'd ever like played with my hair and rested her legs on me and suggested we should hang out and stuff.
    Eventually I stopped crushing on those three, and started crushing on this other girl in my yearbook class.

Senior year: still crushing on girl in yearbook class (we both took it again), but she seemed... distant. Around Halloween I started crushing MAJORLY on my coworker, who is still my crush now (no longer my coworker). I was still good friends with the girl in yearbook class though.

• yes... i crush on a couple girls at once all the time :/
    there is too girls i am crushing on at my uni, and i dont want to lead them on until, i know which one i like more... i just dont feel right, choosing one over the other :/
    they are both great girls!

• yeah, best thing you gotta do :D
      i personally can tell if a guy has a crush on me, but i get shy to talk to him or even look at him, even though i'm not a shy person, i guess it's because of fear of rejection..

• I have only met 1 person at my uni who I can be 100% with but he too busy all the time lol!
      Poor guy has no chill time 😔

• Good luck to you too 😀

• Yes, we can definitely can have more than one crush.

• I have never had multiple crushes simultaneously. But maybe that's just me!

• exactly! I know some other guys who were ven surprised for the thought of having more than just one crush, as "crush" goes for one person at a time

• I really can't remember ever having multiple crushes. It should be logical to spread my eggs into more baskets to increase my success rate but I can't. It feels wrong to me to chase after more than one woman at a time.

• Yes, we do. Quite often.

• yes, but those are usually smaller ones. if I have a massive crush one someone then I forget all of the other nice girls lol :)

• A crush is not a boyfriend, multiple crushes seem the expected. Because different reasons.

• You can have more then one, you like one person for their looks, you like another for their traits and personality! So yes you can! but a crush in my case is one at a time. so it depends from person to person.

• nah the new one makes the previous one fade and eventually die out

• I don't even have one crush

• Hell yeah!

• I can like more than one girl. But when I crush then it really means crush, like a one way road

• /typicall we do have mutiple crush at once

• Girls who are desp. often have multiple crushes. You can't actually have multiple crushes

• I can, but if one of them is more responsive to me and it seems it's getting serious, I let the other "crushness" die out.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, never.
    I've never crushed on more than one guy at a time, it's impossible for me. My heart can only go one way. If I have crush, all the other dudes are basically invisible to me.

• I'm exactly the same as yoi. I can have "little crushes" on 3 guys at a time. But when I have a big teal crush, he's the only one on my mind.

• “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

― Johnny Depp

• 0|0
    • he seems to be unreliable if he could have gotten himself stuck between two girls.. emotionally!!