I am frustrated with him what should I do?

his house after my work party ended at 9pm, but instead while I was at that party he text saying that him and his friend is going to drink for a bit. So after the party I am home seeing if he going to text me ask me to come over and it starts getting late. So he texting asking me what I'm doing and he still not asking to come over and at this point at pissed. Finally I let him know I was mad and he said that his friend Kam came into town and wanted to hang with him he had never told me about it. He could of told me earlier that day and ask if I could come over another day and after letting him know I was mad I stop texting him last night I was hurt and pissed. Long story short he text

this to me this morning like 4:13 am I am just looking at it because one I don't know what to say back to this and too I am still kinda hurt about last night. Like him and I have been hanging out a lot like everyday but he still could told me about his friend. What would you women say or do in this situation?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0