Help... Dating for 9 months?

Hey everyone, i've been dating this girl for 6 months and we've met up 5 times... We both had a discussion and she's saying that she 'refuses to lead me on, i'm a great guy, but i'm so damaged and there aren't any guarantees' she offered me friendship and nothing more after speaking. I partially agreed but I think it's mainly because I never inititated intimacy in all of hour dates. I kissed her on the cheek twice before the date ended. That's it. I feel as if the next date we go on, I'll tell her how I feel about her and go for a kiss. We haven't had that bubble couples have. How do i get that. and would it be worth trying to go for a kiss?

I feel like garbage everyone... Please help me... I was so nervous on our dates.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've had 5 dates in 6 or 9 months! It's no surprise that she is expressing no interest in you. You have acted like you don't have any feelings for her. You can give it a try on your next date but it is probably too late.

• Let me ask you though... If I decide to make a move, should I tell her how I feel about her? Or should I just go in for a kiss?

• First, tell her how you feel, then. . .

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• 5 dates in 6 months and still no kiss? Dude you missed your shot a loooooong time ago. Take it as a learning experience and move on, she's not into you anymore since you completely wasted her time. Next time try and see a girl once a week and try to get at least a kiss on the first date.

• Let me ask you though if I get her on a date.. If I decide to make a move, should I tell her how I feel about her? Or should I just go in for a kiss?

• Just go for the kiss, do not tell her anything about your feelings! That'll just freak her out unless she feels exactly the same way and there's absolutely no reason to risk it.