Serious question... am I wrong for saying this?

So the guy I'm dating was a little to touchy feely with this girl in a video. The video was of him showing her how to ride those new Segway skateboard things. His hand was around her waist and that didn't sit right with me. I brought it to his attention and he said that's his friend's sister but it still bothered me. But there's always girls leaving flirtatious comments on his pictures and sometimes he'll respond back. Then he tried to flip the script saying I shouldn't be saying nobody I don't trust and he went into defensive mode. Now I was quickly about to say "well since you out here doing you, don't trip when I start doing me". Would I have been wrong for saying that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are absolutely right. I do the same thing with girls in my life. If my feelings/thoughts are ignored, i put em in my shoes, let them feel how I feel and when they hate it (which they will) I remind them of their transgression as well. Experience is the best teacher after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• The question is, are you really comfortable enough to date a guy like that? He's obviously on your nerves...

What Guys Said 2

• not wrong at all.

• Those boards are really hard to ride, if she was just leaning he needs to support her body somewhere. You overreacted in my opinion.

What Girls Said 0