Do you think a boy and girl can be just friends?

0|0
22|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love to say yes but just no. UNLESS both of you are really strong and are able to stay unattached and have talked to each other and said yo we can only be freinds and you guys are totally honest with each other. This has happened to me so many times. It just donesnt work. ok ok and it also depends on how close you are. like if you have short conversation once a week then yes but if you're always hanging out then no.

0|1
    1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I have more female friends than male friends, last weekend one of em visited everyone thought we were dating or something -_-* why must people ALWAYS come to that conclusion. If anything that's one reason putting me off from dating/having a relationship. I hate people who are nosy.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Of course they can. Honestly, I feel sorry for people who think it's not possible. Poor desperate humans.

2|6
    0|0
  • Sure, they can. I have done it plenty of times.

0|5
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Eventually. I usually start most my friendships with guys as crushes but it ends up being friendship.

0|3
    0|0
  • Of course they can. I hate when people have the mentality that just because two people are of the opposite gender they can't get along without there being any sexual or romantic motivations toward each other.

0|2
    0|0
  • yup.. i am 100% sure about this

0|2
    0|0
  • I do. I have had plenty of male friends who are straight and have no desire to sleep with them or be with them in any romantic way. Its all about being mature, setting boundaries and communicating with one another. But it is definitely possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • For sure, if you can't have platonic relationships with the opposite sex then I feel like there's something wrong or not quite developed within you.

0|2
    0|0
  • Obviously... I have sooooooooo many guy friends, I lost count... honestly I find talking to guys better then talking to girls sometimes, cause some girls have WAY TOOOO much drama

0|3
    0|0
  • Definitely so. I see it all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do.
    I have many boys who are just friends. Including my best friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do think it's possible. I have guy friends that are strictly platonic.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I have male friends I've known for years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup they can. I have plenty of friends who are guys.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yea I think they can just be friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes they can :)

I have many friends that are guys. (4 REALLY). I would never consider dating them.

My friends are just easy to talk with and they like the same things as me. They all have crushes/ relationships though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. I got many.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I only have guy friends.
    l don't get the people, who think that's impossible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely. One of my best friends is a guy and we've been friends for over 10 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course they can

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they can.

0|3
    0|0
  • Of course. Heteronormativity is so weird..

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I've been just friends with girls since forever

2|3
    0|0
  • I don't think I KNOW males and females can be friends

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes. If both are willing to be friends and trust that the other is genuinely willing to be friends.
    I have female friends. With of them I slept (no sex or kissing) in the same bed no problems.
    Of course there was a bit of a sexual tension there but like I said, you have to be willing to be friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • If friendship is all what both want. Almost neve happens tho unless they don't find eachother sexually attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they can, but feelings of friendship can morph into genuine romantic interest.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes. Ever seen my parents? *BOOSH*

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. If there's no physical attraction OR someone has had another one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they can.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes they can be friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. ... Or should I say on rare occasions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope can't remember one time a guy had a ugly female friend or vice versa

0|1
    1|1
  • some times yeah depends on the person

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, they can have sex and still be friends.

0|1
    1|1
  • never im gonna wanna bang sooner or later

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course they can

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, obviously yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • In the past year I've become friends and acquaintances with a goof amount of females. I didn't have the desire to make anything more out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rare, but yes.

0|2
    0|0