Guys, would you date a virgin girl?

Hi, I'm 22 and a virgin. I used to like a guy before who happens to be my friend. I was talking to him for a while and thought he likes me. One day I told him I'm still a Virginia, and he kinda stop talking to me like he used to. I told my best friend if she can text him and stuff for me, and I guess he likes her instead and they been hooking up behind my back until I found out. Is being a virgin not desirable for men?

I never have a boyfriend before, it's probably because I am old school and expect guys to do it like how it used to be. Now guys just searching for sex and I don't want to lose it to just anyone. I want someone to like me for me first.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe just "admitting" you're a virgin is what drove him away. Like he might have thought you felt super insecure about being a virgin and you had a problem with being a virgin is what could have been his problem and not the fact that you were a virgin was the problem.

I'm also not saying you have a problem with it just that others might think you do. I don't think most guys would care too much if at all about a girl being a virgin. Just be careful though there's a lot of virgin hunter creeps out there that only want you to take your virginity.

What Guys Said 7

• Depend on the virgin. The ones that will eventually give it up when the time is right yes. The ones that are only waiting until marriage no.

• Well, there is nothing physically wrong with you, and you seem like a sweet girl. I'm certain you'll find someone, as will I.

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't even been on a date before. 😂

• I don't care. However, into 20s and virgin is unusual, I would be kinda curious why. But many people choose to stay virgin and that's cool.

• Of course, I'm a virgin too so I want to.

• Guys don't care that much whether a girl is a virgin or not. It's only girls who find virgin guys to be turn offs and deal breakers majority of the time.

• I will date with a virgin women.

• it's not a big deal at 22... at 32... it would be.