What grade did you meet your very first crush❤?

• Before Pre-K, LOL😂
  • Pre-K - Kindergarten
  • 1st - 5th grade
  • 6th - 8th grade
  • 9th - 12th grade
  • College
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• My first real crush.. I was 16 and she was 18. We worked together as lifeguards all summer long! Man she was hot! lol

• My first one ever was in the 1st or 2nd grade I guess and then they appear again in highschool.

• When i was 5, i had ma first LUV 💏

• I was 11, she was 13. Long distance relationship that lasted 3 years.

• 1st-5th... Lynn <3

• At the age 12. I had my first crush.

• in first grade. i still think of her from time to time. wondering what she looks like now

• Just this year.

• 6th grade probably because of puberty haha

• I was in preschool at the time.

• 5th Carol H. <3

• i haven't yet :D i am 24

What Girls Said 11

• I think maybe 2nd or 3rd grade. I remember this boy who sits next to me was playing with his penis one day in 2nd grade... I don't remember if I liked him I think I might have but maybe was more confused... I don't know. I do know I started having more memorable crushes the year after that.

• This kid in kindergarten had a crush on me. I can't remember my first crush. I generally thought boys were friends or a different breed. Oh wait, I remember. There was this cute little kid, his name was Kevin. And we were little boyfriend and girlfriend (mind you this was 1st grade) and he dumped me in the hallway. No one was around, so he saved my little feelings. But he was a cutie. I JUST remembered that from all those years ago.

• Fourth grade. I was in love with a blonde troublemaker named Ryan Sawyer. He didn't know I existed. Now that we are grown, he works in the same engineering firm as one of my brothers. I asked about him when we saw each other last, and my brother says he's a jerk.

• my first ever crush happened in the 2nd grade lol.

• Kinder-garden, when I was 4 apparently I was crazy about a blond kid named George, I started early in the crush business.
    But the first REAL BIG (only) crush was 9th - 12th grade when I was 16. He made me so happy and yet o sad...

• It was in 3rd grade and that's when I knew what the Friendzone was...
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../emma+stone+shrug.gif

• Second grade. And just the other day I saw he got engaged on Facebook.

Man, what is life.

• Very very first? Kindergarten.

But that love didn't last long because he ended up stealing some sort of hair accessory i had. I never ended up finding it again and love turned into hate instead.

That's what i remember about him lol

• 3rd grade, he Drew some palm trees and gave it to me..
    I fell in love <3

• Fourth grade. :p

• I'd say the first crush I really had was in 8th grade. But, sadly he was a fuckboy.