How to be an alpha male?

i am sick of being a beta loser with women i am 6'4" good looking and get shit with women and i think my nice guy syndrome is to blame

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on your conversational skills. Also you've got to be fun.
    you're lucky you've got height and good looks. Those are the things that are for the most part out of your control.

The things you're lacking (confidence and social skills) are actually things you can work on and develop.

Also if your goal isn't to find love and all you want is casual sex then Whoever cares the least wins. You need to have the mentality that you would like for a girl to have sex with you but really don't give a shit if she says no. If you want her more than she wants you then the power dynamic is in her favor and conversely if she wants you more than you want her then its in your favor.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't be either beta or alpha. Just get clever:

www.media-hopeman.com/.../hmgifdump-71%20(12).gif

0|0
    0|2
  • Increase your social, intellectual and physical stature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to start with small changes in your life.
    Set some small goals in your life. Love yourself and believe in what you are doing. And love life.

You can't become Alpha in one day.

Be in touch with your inner emotions and don't be afraid to show them.

Try to learn much and become wise.

Build strenght and improve your body.

It is a long process. But try to make small steps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an alpha male. All you gotta do is improve your conversational skills, work on your physique, don't whine whenever you get rejected and don't give a damn what anyone or society thinks about you ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • You're 6'4 but how are you built? Also, it might just be your belief that you are good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, just care less. It all comes down to that. Say, do something without thinking how the girl will respond. I was a beta guy, but I learned to care less.

0|0
    0|1