Will I ever fall in love again?

I'm a sophomore in college and my ex and I broke up a few weeks ago. We were very much in love but he was not doing as well in school as I am. I harbor no resentment but I am concerned. I thought I would spend the rest of my life with him and I'm concerned that I won't ever have that type of love again. We treated each other wonderfully and it was a beautiful relationship but unfortunately it ended. Could I please have some advice? Because I'm scared that I won't ever get anybody who loves me as much as he did or treat me as well as he did.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am confused about why you broke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes u will love. u still got a whole future ahead of u.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, you'll find another.

• Rightfully so. You probebly destroyed his heart.

• I didn't do anything to him. He wasn't doing well in school because he was so focused on us. How did I destroy his heart? He dumped me.

• Okay, nevermind than.

What Girls Said 1

• I know it's hard to see right now but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Even if things don't work out right now that doesn't mean they couldn't in the future if that's what you so choose. Yes, you'll find love again if you so choose. Don't push everyone away, many people make that mistake, but everything will be ok! You'll always rember him but there will be someone else you can love just as much. You're still young