Girls, Would you date a guy who never went to college?

I have a landscaping job that pays well and my friends own their own tattoo parlor and never went to college. would that turn you off ladies?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he's not a complete idiot, sure. The one I'm dating now is in college whereas I already have a university degree and am working on a second. He's smart and well-read though, which is ultimately what I care about.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would. Just because he never went to college, it doesn't mean that he's dumb, or a loser or that he has no career goals in life.
    People have their own reasons for not going to college and there are certain jobs that don't require a degree.

• No. Some times head smarts is worse than street smarts

• that's not about what he does or what he has, it's about who he is and how he treats you

• No it wouldn't.

• Of course.

• I dont mind if a guy doesn't go to college as long as he has a job. Because this guy I liked was like 25 he didn't work or planned to going to college. That for me is a turn off.