If I'm nice looking, why can't I get a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't give enough information to go off of. Girls like guys with personality as well. I'm what many girls call a hot/cute guy and I'm very friendly, smart, independent, career drivin, and I stand up for myself and other people. Sounds like I've got it going for me based on my arrogant sounding description right? Well guess what. I'm almost always single. Very few girls where I live ever catch my attention and when they do I have awful luck with them. Either I screw something up or they are taken. Plus I'm too busy for a relationship right now because while other guys are having fun screwing around before theyou graduate I'm preparing for my career path and leading many school events. Basically what I'm saying is if you are very attractive and you always look busy or you aren't very smooth with women those could be reasons why you're single. Accept being single as a blessing especially at your age. Most girls (and guys) in school are immature as hell and not worth your time. Just have fun riding the solo train and the right one will come around eventually. It could be in a month, or in 10 years.

• If I'm still single at 27 I'll hang myself

• Well you'll probably hang yourself then. It's not uncommon to be single at that age.

What Girls Said 15

• Well... if you're nothing but an above average looking shell of a person, that should answer your question.

• Elliot Rodgers was nice looking. . . o_0
    Can't just rely on looks, you have to take it to the next level.

• What's the next level?

• @Asker No, that is not what I said. That is what you misinterpreted. I never mentioned anything about being perfect.

• There is no such thing as perfection.

• maybe your personality is the problem..

• Come back with this question when you're at least 25 tbh

• personalty being too nice kills your chances in most girls eyes you are a bitch without a owner... most girls like a guy who is his own man

• I'm not that nice, and, you can even be too nice? Yet I'm the bad guy 😔

• It's not all about looks. It's other things to. Personality, things they have in common, how they feel around a person, etc.

• Well you didn't describe your personality so maybe its that?

• The description of a personality is meaningless without its context.

• No, you've seen worthless gestures of nothingness. I don't care how much you insult me, it shows that you're just insecure and you know I'm correct. I'm a morally reprehensible prick, huh, why, did I make you cry, did the big bad misanthrope make you cwy cuz he didn't wank off a worthless fucking species like mankind? If I'm a prick then you're an idiot.

• See how you insult me too? Hypocritical.

• Not all about looks...

• Looks aren't everything.

• That's what you think

• Looks are only the first step.

But they are the first step.

But they are only the first step.

• Maybe you have a shitty personality. Could be why.

• Nah, girls would date dicks, and, I'm not even that bad. Besides, I don't bother actually speaking to women anymore

• @Mesonfielde So, mind reading? Brilliant

• Asker, not mind reading its more like body language and vibes.

• No details. Cool.

Who knows.. Maybe it's your personality?

• Well, what else should I say?

• Your personality maybe? Has anyone ever called you a jerk or jock?

• I'm definitely not a jock, I don't do sports, and, no, I've never been called a jerk, at least not to my face. I let a lot of my issues rage on the inside

• You dont have good game lol

• Maybe you aren't approachable (could be due to shyness or something).

The ones you've asked just aren't interested or have someone else already.

Could be your personality. Looks are there to attract others, but what do you do to keep girls interested?

• Maybe its your personality then...

What Guys Said 14

• 1.) Grow some empathy
    2.) Stop thinking in terms of "bitches" and "nice guys" and "white knights"
    3.) Stop thinking TRP is legitimate dating advice
    4.) Start seeing women as people
    5.) Start being a decent human being by seeing other people as legitimate human beings with their own perspectives feelings thoughts just like you

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pickup_artist.png

• 1. I used to have empathy, the monkeys known as humans took it away, I only empathize with animals now, I don't give a shit what happens to other people

2. I only think in terms of monkeys, me, and everything else

3. The fuck is TRP?

4. I do, you're assuming I have a high opinion of the human race, which is a pretty bad assumption

5. HAHAHA, trust me, I'm far more decent than most of the selfish, violent, destructive monkeys, it's not even that hard, most humans are fucking greedy little things

6. I ignore meme posts

• And this was such a fail post, you extrapolated on my personality, despite me not even including any other details about myself other than that I've been told I'm good looking

• I also read your other replies on the other opinions.

• Dont let women tell you looks dont matter dude. Looks almost matter just as much as personality does. The decent looking guy with the two lazy eyes dosent have a chance unless he's rolling in cash. If you want to know your chances just talk to girls man because the worst they can say is NO! And if she's not interested move on to another.

• Because looks aren't a large part of the equation. You actually have to go out of your way and

1) initiate
    2) get contact info
    3) communicate
    4) ask her out
    5) go on a date
    6) don't screw it up
    7) go on several more dates
    8) ask her to be exclusive

It's a long process.

• When do I get to have sex?

• There's your problem. Respect women.

• @WOrtiz13 how is that a problem of respect? I shouldn't want to have sex? Classic white knight 😌

• Good looking is only a small percentage of the attraction pie for women.

Your social and personality intangibles are the most important, and the signals and aura you're giving is working against you to somehow make u unattractive to women.

• You are young, looks aren't as important as you'd think, girls are getting smarter.

• It's not just about nice looks, you have to find someone who likes you for personality and what makes you a person!

• because the little you say is not interesting enough.

• What? You expect just because you are nice looking girls will simply walk up to you?

• Maybe it's your personality

• probably because you're underage... that limits a lot of your options

• Just do it!!! Do it!!

• Not enough info to help, honestly.

• You are under 18... You can do anything or be nearly anthing if you want to put in work! Girls thought I sucked at age 18. I make a fucking million dollars a year no, and girls that used to ignore me basically beg to suck my dick...

Don't stress shot man and realize you probably have to talk to 20 different chicks to find a girl you really clock with, so quit being a pussy and do that! Make it a point to talk to one new chick for the next month and you'll have a girl.

If you can't do that than you are a pussy and deserve to live a pussys life

• One new click per day... Just drank a bottle of wine that costs more than you make Ina month...