My CRUSH loves (or) likes my best friend we sort of had something going HELP (I'm almost 13)?

My best friend likes 2 boys, my crush likes her, I love my crush. My best friend (let's call her Em) like two guys I used to like and my crush (let's call him bob) told me he likes her. Bob asked my to the school dance, I said yes, and then later he asked who Em liked. I wrote back "idk whyy" and he wrote "because I really like her" and then a few days later he called me and told me how beautiful my eyes were and when I was getting ready to hang up he said "I love you and I'm so happy to be with you"! then a few days later he called me up and toward the end of the call he said he's "not ready to date me" but IM ready to date him now. Any advice or pointers on what to do next or how to get him to want to date now? I love him. If there are more fish in the pond then he's the rare fish with rainbow scales and NO ONE like him. I've NEVER loved anyone the way I love him. I have a gut feeling (no not the one where you feel like your heart is fluttering but that one too) just a gut feeling he's right for me. OH (and our relationship was secret) ANY advice or pointers on what to do next or how to get him to want to date me and not on and off, committed?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is playing you.

• I'm so sorry sweetie!! I hope he still goes to the dance with you!! If he plays you like that you deserve better!!💚

• It's ok (:

• What does it mean to be "played?"