Guys, what do you like in a girl?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough one... For me, I value someone who is serious about things. I don't like friends with benefits and all that stuff. Also important though is a good sense of humor. Mine can be dark, so I couldn't have a girl who got offended too easy.

Having a good personality, being friendly and straight forward about your intentions will go a long way. "Games" can be fun, but when in doubt, just say what you mean and be straight up honest.

Having standards for yourself and your SO is also important

What is really golden is when a girl goes out of her way to let you know she cares and make your life a little easier. It can be something super simple like baking cookies (the way to a mans heart I through his stomach, FYI) but it really goes a long way. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Physical attractiveness and admirable behavior and compatible values.

• One who can make me want to try harder

• Female reproductive organs

• Well I like a girl that's honest with me and straight out a person I can talk to for anything well not everything but u get the idea