One way open relationship?

I've now this girl for a long time an always been really good friend and I've always liked liked her a lot. he's a very sexually active person she's cheated in every relationship she's cheated in every relationship she's ever been in. So I told her if she dated me I would alow her to do what ever she wanted. But I would be faithful to her

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the question? That doesn't sound very fair to me. I mean if you both were able to see other people that makes sense. But why would you be faithful to someone who is going to sleep around? Also doesn't that put you at risk of stds?

• protection would be usednot necessarily that I couldn't be with anyone else I don't want to

• Okay but you were just friends. It may be different once you're together. Try it out and see. If it doesn't work just call it off. You sound like you've made your decision.

• I'm ok with her having sex I just wish I could get some from her to

What Girls Said 3

• Lame... (Filler)

• How so

• Don't down vote me because you're upset with her...

• Sorry I didn't mean to

• You're either not a jealous person, or just plain desperate for her vagina.

• I pity you.

What Guys Said 0