Do you think she moved on? She is the white?

Like me and this chic used to date in the past we broke up it was mutual but i stop talking to her for a long time we reunited and she started not responding my messages until hours later & i got Fed up & i tried to cut her off & she said she would cry she is currently talking to another guy but like I wanna get her back she was saying she only replies him instantly & her friends get replied hours later plus the she accepted us being friends but do you think she's moving on or she still has some feelings for me still? Judge by the screenshot plus the info. Please

Most Helpful Girl

• you should move on... if she has feelings for you, she'll text you when she realizes you're not texting at all. ;]!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the break-up was mutual, but you can try to tell her that you thought it was a mistake, if she doesn't think it was a mistake then yes she is moving on.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1