Should I show cleavage on a first date?

Should I show cleavage on a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up to you, I have been on a date with a woman that showed a little cleavage and I didn't mind it, I did have to control my urges to look at them across from the table which we were eating but it was a certainly good test of self control and I passed with flying colours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just the hint of cleavage nothing more or you will look thrashy and they start to assume things. Just enough to look classy but feminine and comfortable in your body.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the intention behind the titties...

• Show some but not too much, or else the "Assumptions" will start.

• Not too much otherwise you'll give off the impression that you're just there to get laid afterwards.

• Why not? Dress how you feel comfortable. If he can't handle it then he's probably not secure enough for you.

• Only if you're comfortable with it.

• Depends, what are you looking for? Or are you not sure what you're looking for?

• Yes, because you always want the guy to immediately think you're a dirty slut on the first date.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with that at all :) Just try to keep at classy. Did you have something in mind?