When should a girl sleep with a guy?

So I've been texting a guy that i really like and we have been on two dates that have each lasted 5 hours with amazing conversation and there has been kissing and on the second date it got more intense with dry humping…to which he actually got too excited and came…(he said that had never happened before…).

There is so much chemistry which I actually have never experienced before with anyone, even in my past relationships which were previously friends that i had known for a while. I’ve always waited around 3-4 months to actually get to the sex stage…But with this guy.. he drives me crazy and i actually don’t know if i want to wait that long but i don’t want him to think that this happens all the time…and I’m not one of those people who wants to jump into a relationship either… I like to see how things develop naturally (I hate the talk).

So my dilemma is that i want him but i don’t want to give in and then he just disappears…On the second date he asked me about when the last time i was with someone was and he told me a little about his past relationships which I actually though was too early to be talking about…The following day he text me in the morning as usual and said he was distracted at work cause of the night before, and said “I have a lot to think about!!!” which has totally confused me….

Now I know I’m overthinking things but I feel really confused since I’ve felt like this with someone who is practically a stranger…is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• when they get married.

• remember ladies after just five partners the chances you remain married for at least five years is close to 20%. happily ever after doesn't exist for the floozies of the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep with him when you're ready! You'll regret it if you don't. If you only do it because you think he wants it, you're not gonna enjoy yourself. Sex is a two-way street.

What Guys Said 2

• When they feel like it.

• when the both of you are ready for it is the right time.

What Girls Said 1

• When dry humping starts it's hard to stop. Let me know if you need more details.