What does it mean when a boyfriend says "you are prettier than her in my eyes"?

In his eyes? That's kinda like saying "yeah she's prettier in general but you are prettier in my eyes" which kinda means that she actually is prettier in his eyes. Right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg, awesome reflection on this one :) never thought that sentence could cause that thinking path.

Prettiness without feelings means nothing, much like some painting, you can find it pretty, but you may not really desire it.

You can't know for sure, he could really find you prettier and just said that as an expression, meaning that nothing else really matters to him.
    He could find the other one prettier but it means nothing also meaning that nothing else really matters to him.
    The point is: you're overthinking this and the more you mention her to him, the more you will force him to think about them, and you don't want that, do you?
    Also reverse the situation, and what would you answer him? How would you feel?
    Just don't put him in that place where he has to compare other women to you, it gets awkward for both sides. Take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he thinks you're prettier than her. It's his opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't bother yourself dear, as long as he made use of the word "eyes". It just means you're way far better

• That he finds you prettier than that other girl. But that is HIS opinion so that is why he added 'in my eyes'

'From MY POINT OF VIEW' that is better than the other

• it means:

"I think you're prettier than her."

What Girls Said 1

• No I look it as it meaning, while some people may find her pretty, I find you prettier.