If someone only had $15 to take you on a date, what would you guys do? Or would you decline?

I would definitely decline. I will not settle for less. Instead of taking them on a date you should take them to go fill out some job applications or register for school so they can build a career. Help them turn $15 into something more. You should want someone that's on your level or that's trying to get on your level. Help them grow & become a better person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I'd go on a date with someone who could only spend 15 dollars. I would pay for myself though since that's the more fair way to go

• Would you at least try to help them get a job or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is a full time college student, he doesn't have a job and that's okay. Usually our dates are free or very inexpensive and that's fine, because you don't need money to have a good time you just need the right person. We can watch movies for free online, get super cheap candies and junk food from the dollar store, we could go get frozen yogurt and take a trip to the park, or go to the beach and have picnic. Spending time with him is what I'm after, quality time is the important part not bleeding him dry.

• Well at least he's in college & trying to better himself so he can have a career in the future. There's nothing wrong with staying in the house instead of spending his or your money.

• Thank you for the MHO! :)

What Guys Said 2

• She will pay for my meal? Oh, that's new.

• She's paying anything? Sounds like a keeper.

What Girls Said 2

• It isn't about the money- it's about the quality time. Some of the best dates I've had were free. Taking hikes or a walk on the beach- movie marathons or just exploring a new area. Every date shouldn't cost money, you should be able to enjoy time with someone without getting something every time you are with them for a successful relationship to form.

• I agree, it's not about the money. I don't even care about going out on a date. All I care about is him bettering himself & growing.

• Lol, well damn. I was going to say yes. It depends on the circumstances though. Like are they saving to buy something important (i. e. a car, house, etc.) and need to budget their finances? I can work with that. I still won't pay for any date we go on but there are free date options available.