Girls, how do ugly guys get girlfriends?

I've seen uglier guys get girlfriends. how do they do it, and have the girl falling over them? I'm in college, so money is not an answer.

I'm Indian

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Because for women, looks aren't as heavily emphasized. A less physically attractive male can make up for his looks with such things that can matter just as much as more more than looks... like charisma, amazing personality, admirable intelligence, success in career, money/financial stability, working out, power in the community, being part of a culture the girl is interested in, heroic/noble deeds like firefighter work or serious charity work, being a good lover, etc. Plus, since looks matter more for women, maybe she feels more attractive next to a male less attractive? I don't know.

What Girls Said 5

• well, It depends on your personality and what girls are into. It could do with something with their personality

• what if your Indian (stereotyped and low on the dating ladder)

• 18 years old

• just give it time, you have your whole life ahead of you

• Maybe you think they're uglier, but actually they're better looking than you.

• Sometimes the way a man carries himself draws the attention of women. I have a male friend who is not very attractive but he has a very alpha male dominance about him and women go crazy over him.

• how does he act or what does he say?

• He is just very confident and charming. He always compliments the girls and makes them feel like he desires them only. It just comes natural for some men.

• Be really, really, really nice. That's all I can really say. I know a bunch of not-so-good-looking guys, but because they're just so lovely and nice and caring and considerate, other girls do end up developing crushes on them.

• Good personality. 'Ugly' is subjective...