Guys, would you want to beat a guy up if all the girls liked him?

If there was a guy who all the girls liked, including the girl you like, and she rejected you because she wanted to go out with him... even if she didn't actually have a chance with him, would you want to beat that guy up?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Not really sure how that would help my cause. But no, regardless. . .

• No? That's being jealous, not a good thing. When thoughts like that come, they will come sometimes, delete them from your mind. The faster the better for you... and others.

• buddy i'm speaking from perspective of the guy who all the girls like

• Couldn't know that. No you won't, except for some who may try get an opportunity.

• No, I'd try to beat the guy, but not in a fight

• Nah i won't beat him up she is a bitch and she will come eventually to me and regret what she did

• I doubt anyone would do that. If someone does that then... call mental hospital, please :)

• lol you'd be suprised. people get beaten up for far dumber reasons.

• I know. I've seen far dumber fights. You'd be surprised, people get killed for far dumber reason. Most of world population is insane.