Why do some guys tend to attravt older woman?

Why do some young guys strictly tend to attract older females more than young ones?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know sorry!

0|0
    0|0
    • I just like to make some thing clear to apple. I understand that he generalized because I do it to. They are examples of what I do without thinking. I am really sorry if I make anyone upset because it wasn't meant to be taken like that... its just what happens in my mindI was blocked so I couldn't agrue my case. I understand not all men are like that but I can't help. Anyway, I am really sorry @Asker

Most Helpful Guy

• Older women generally are way more mature. Younger women are often very very immature.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats not true @Applefan1 !

• Show All
    • Asker: These messages are not directed at you they are directed at @apple24 I just forgot to tag her. @apple24 look above to see what I said.

What Girls Said 1

• They may like the More Experienced ones here, dear. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Younger girls for older guys. Older women want to keep their youth and thus go after younger guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a middle aged woman hit on me once, I just think it's circumstance, like how many horny cougars who's type you happen to be do you bump into. ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause older chicks are hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude I'm the same way I attract women in their 40s

0|0
    0|0
  • They say if you can please an older woman, younger women will come rushing at you because they know you can please any age of woman (older women are tougher)

0|0
    0|0