Girls, what part of a first date gets you nervous and why?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's the beginning part. I'm always so nervous going into dates, like when we first meet up with each other. I worry about it being awkward because of my shyness, or because of our personalities just not clicking.

As the date goes on I usually feel a lot more comfortable with the guy and less nervous.

• Can the guy do anything to make you less nervous?

• Just by being kind and easy-going. Eye contact and smiles help. Also if he makes me laugh, like with a story or by teasing, I'll instantly feel more at ease -- laughter takes the edge off.

• Laughter definitely works.. i totally agree

What Girls Said 5

• The end, because usually guys will wonder if when to kiss me and sometimes I'm just not down and it's just awkward when I have to reject it. Because i know it will lead them on if I do let them

• I guess it mainly happens before the date, when I'm worrying about looking good and creating a good first impression. I also tend to get nervous about conversation flow, as I'm so, so bad with awkward silences... I just don't know how to deal with them!

• I don't get nervous, I'm chill af. lol

• Probably beginning and end. Awkwardness.

• Well, I get nervous about not having the connection I am looking for. I mean, we should be able to have a good conversation, laugh at each other and not feel awkward.

I like an easy going person. I am nervous about the moves the guy might do during the date that I will not like..

• What are some moves guys have made you didn't like?

• Ok. So my current boyfriend tried to kiss me in the movie theater on our first date. I stopped him right away and he did. i think that is not appropriate on the first date. But anyway, we took it slow and he got the idea and hey we ended up together.

Note***We tried to date about 4 years before that 2nd "1st" date , at the time he just got out of a relationship and on our first date, he talked so much about himself and his x. I ditched him in the middle of the date. I was not sorry at all after we met again 4 years later. Lol

• And the second time meeting him again, I was nervous he was going to do the same thing 4yrs ago. And i will have to run away again. I was very cognizant on envry words that came out from his mouth.