How do people get into relationships?

Sad I know I've never really had a "boyfriend". I just think it's weird that I see people in and out of relationships and I've never had a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong I have had my things here and there but it's never serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people just want to take it to the next level whether it'd be starting out by dating or even hooking up (to each their own) they just figure that they're closer than usual and act and talk like a couple and feel like they should make the commitment, some people don't do this because they can't commit.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, I'm as confused as you are. I've never really done the pursuing before. Usually people pursue me lol.. I guess just get close to people and get their info and go from there?

• How do they get into one? well because they want to be in one so they make an effort towards it, they start visiting dating sites, chat and then one day meet up with that person and then take things forward

• One person tends to show interest and asked the other person if they are interested as well...

• You have to be interested in being in a relationship with someone who is interested in being in a relationship with you. Then you agree on it.

• How do you expect them get into it?

What Girls Said 3

• It just sorta happens. Naturally.

• just gota be straight up and go for it. be outgoing and flirty, talk more often, get to know each other really well and next thing you know you'll be together

• Its impossible for me.